Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Feedback I got from 1 of my patient

Patient's Feedback:
Dear Dr Natarajan hope all is well I wanted to write to you to thank you for radiating so much spirituality n positivity in those that meet you. We had given up hope in the UK and faith in the almighty arranged the chance meeting and appointment with you. I don't think I will ever have the right words or enough words to express my gratitude but thank u so much for the wonderful treatment of my dads eye. I feel as though a miracle has happened with my dads eyesight returning and me dad n family will always be truly grateful to you always. My dad is my world and his smile is what I live for and you have made him and all of us very happy. I will hopefully be present at dads appointment on 22 June so I look forward to meeting you once again.Wishing you and your family all the blessings and all the happiness in the world.

Kindest Regards

Dipti Bhatt

No comments:

Post a Comment